Empire Movers Blog
Moving Is Great Because…
July 26, 2012
For somebody, this optimistic title might sound too ambitious, but why not try to see moving from a positive point of view? People tend to preserve their status quo and moving only inside the limits of their comfort zone. Moving might not be the most comfortable activity, but it has its benefits as well. Some of them could beat on the long term the advantages brought by a “comfortable” life, surrounded by the same people and places.
- …Moving bring excitement. We all love “new”. New presents, new people, new expectations, new challenges. Moving means expecting something great to happen in the near future and this great feeling gets you out of boredom and monotony.
- …Moving helps you start all over again. People tend to live in the past and this often triggers guilt, regrets and blame. Unpleasant past experiences are closely connected to the place they happened. Thus, escape in a new city might help you break off this vicious circle and help you start a new chapter in your life that will not be compromised by your past experiences.
- …Moving untangles your life. We try to avoid chaos as hard as possible in both things and thoughts. This is why, relocation might be the best chance to put your life in order and gradually you will feel that stress and anxiety are diminishing.
- …Moving helps you meeting yourself. Maybe it’s time for moving? Maybe is time for getting to know yourself better? We are shaped by our life experiences and decisions. People, that are open to new things and new challenges, are those who learn the most while becoming flexible and more hardened to life’s difficulties.
- …Moving offers variety. If you have a very strict weekly schedule that you know by heart, you might not live your life at its fullest. Human beings are curious creatures and maybe curiosity is the force that brought us so far. Therefore, save room for diversity and exploit your inner potential.