Invented in 1957, bubble wrap is not only one of the most POPular packaging material. Admit it, when you see a piece of this material, you instantly think “pop it, pop them all!” :), that’s why we thought it would be nice to present here the reasons why we are so grateful for this invention.
- It’s one of the best protector for our precious, delicate objects during transportation.
- It’s not just a packing supply while moving, it’s a mission: Get all the bubbles popped!
- Bubble wrap reminds us that simple life things can make us happy
- When we see bubble wrap, we know that something new arrived. It announces presents, surprises…and presents are always welcome 🙂
- It’s creative. Bubble wrap inspired book writing and creation of different non-conformist items.
- Stars love it too: Farrah Fawcett appeared wrapped in this all-time favorite packing material on a Playboy cover.
- It’s an efficient stress reliever 😉
- It’s a pointless, but fun activity!
- It’s a hobby shared by thousands of people. The official Facebook page of this product has at this date 551,436 fans
- Finally, we love bubble wrap for this…